Welsh Icons - About Wales and all things Welsh - www.welshicons.org.uk

Monday 11 May 2009

Jeremy relaxes with a pint of Brains Dark

Jeremy Vine came to the Vulcan this evening - what a nice chap!

I was waiting quietly to ask if I could take some photographs after he had finished his interviews when his producer asked if I could take some photographs of the interviews.

I wasn't quite sure who he was at first as I'd somehow got it into my head that he was Jeremy Kyle. I suppose that's what happens when you don't watch television and only listen to R4


1 comment:

  1. Funny that at the same time Mr Vine was photographed drinking a pint of dark, mine mysteriously dissappeared from the table in front of me, only to reappear a few moments after the photo was taken. Odd things happen in the Vulcan - is it haunted?

    ReplyDelete